Delivery and Collection Fee
• Delivery and collection within a 10KM radius of the airport will be FREE of charge. Delivery and collection above 10KM will incur charges of
MYR10.00 + MYR1.00/KM. The hirer will be informed of any additional charges for delivery and collection if subjected to.
• Additional charges of MYR15.00 per trip for delivery and collection before 08:00 and after 17:00.
Driver’s Age and License Requirements
• The drivers must be between 23 and 65 years old. Other nationals who hold a valid driving license in English can drive in Malaysia for a maximum of 3
months. Probational license holders will not be accepted.
• Mileage policy is 200KM per day.
• The car usage area is only in Miri. Should the hirer request to go out of Miri which is considered outstation. An Outstation charge will be incurred according
to the area that the hirer wishes to go. Please liaise with us regarding the rate for every outstation area.
• If the hirer fail to do so, the company has the right to take back the car immediately and a charge of MYR200 will be imposed.
• Minimum rental is for one day (24 hours). Extension above 8 hours will be considered as a full day rate.
• Please bring along a photocopy of your identification card/passport, driving license, business card or any relevant document for verification purposes.
• During vehicle collection, the hirer is required to check for any minor damage to the vehicle. Be advised to check the spare tyre, car jack and tools of the vehicle.
Should any damage or missing part be found, please inform our staff immediately. Any damage or missing part that is not reported earlier will be considered
under the hirer responsibility.
Insurance & Excess
• All vehicles are fully insured with standard motor vehicle policy. However the hirer is responsible for an excess fee which will not exceed MYR2,000 (Group A),
MYR3,000 (Group B), MYR5,000 (Group C) and MYR10,000 (Group D).
• The hirer can reduce the excess to MYR500 (Group A-B) or MYR1,000 (Group C-D) by purchasing optional Excess Protection for MYR20.00 per day
(Group A), MYR30.00per day (Group B), MYR40.00 per day (Group C) and MYR50.00 per day (Group D).
• All insurance and excess protection do not apply for damage or lost due to careless action, negligence, illegal or improper use of the vehicle. The insurance
and excess protection does not cover the repair cost for tyre punctures, burst tyre, fuel errors, battery damage due to leaving the vehicle electrical devices ON
and loss or damage to the vehicle accessories.
• The accident or damage only applies for collision between two moving objects. Any damage while the vehicle is stationary will be under hirer’s full
responsibility and subjected to the above excess and excess protection.
• For damage which involves a third party, the hirer is required to get information from the third party driver which include the driver’s name, IC/Passport,
driving license and vehicle registration number. If the claim cannot be made against third party insurance, all damage will be under hirer’s responsibility and
subjected to the above excess or excess protection.
• The hirer is reminded that underbody and overhead damage is at their own risk at all time. All insurance and excess protection is void if the vehicle is driven
on unsealed and unmade road or surface.
• A police report should be made within 24 hours after any accident or from the time you’ve found out the theft or loss. The police report should be obtained in
• Smoking is prohibited inside the car. Penalty of MYR300 will be charged for cleaning any unpleasant odour.
• All traffic/parking summons occured during the rental (if any) will be under the hirer responsibility. Penalty of MYR300 will be charged if the hirer fails
to pay the summons within the time specified.
• For long term rental, the hirer is responsible to return the car at our nearest branch if the car is due for servicing. We reserve the right to charge penalty of
MYR1.06 per KM after 500 KM exceeding the service limit.
• Speed limit for highways in Malaysia is 90 – 110 KM/hr, while certain road is 60 – 80 KM/hr. Please obey the speed limits, drive carefully and obey traffic rules.
Returning The Vehicle
• Please inform us if there is a change of return location a day early or should you wish to extend the rental.
• Please don’t leave your belongings when you return the car. We are not responsible for any belongings left behind or lost.
• All cancellations must be notified 24 hours before the booking date. We reserve the right to charge full day rental for cancellation less than 24 hours.
• In the event of early termination or before the rental agreement period ends, no refund will be given. Please plan your trip.